Circus Runaways - Anthem for Junkies written by Silver Veilberg
I got dirt on sneakers, do you know what I mean?
Im posing while Im dosing!
My body is burning and my eyes are closing,
room gets a bit louder, I can handle it..
I think that..
Someone should me more proud of me cos I
Still got my wheels on,
Yeah Im running non-stop
Attention! We got junkie on the run,
Shitemonk rocker, such fucking fun!
People they try to smoke me away,
I know because i got a good nose, they say..
"Die trying!" hey now I would be lieing if I say I almost havent done it!
Now Ive sold all my bikes to get some..
Fucking life, and friends and what I like, Yeah!
I still got my wheels on,
Yeah Im running non-stop,
Attention! We got junkie on the run,
Shitemonk rocker! Such Fucking fun!
Im standing here the king of dirt,
nearly broke, naked and dead!
I´ve lost it all, because of my holes in the pocket for candy
Pray for me, Hey!
Heyn, Heyn, Heyn,..
Can I Get a..
Ah, Scream that..
Can I get that what youre screaming at..
For fuck sake, give me my anthem, cant you see Im worth somehow anyway
I still got my wheels on,
Yeah Im running non-stop
Attention! We got junkie on the run!
Shitemonk rocker! SUCH FUCKING FUN!
Monday, 22 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment